TODESIL® Universal multi-purpose spray PRO-400 ml
Since more than 30 years, TODESIL® is a proprietary trademark registered by TODECA, with total control of the entire manufacturing process and product quality. Its active ingredient is a silicone oil, physiologically odorless, colorless and transparent. As a propellant it contains a CFC-free LPG, which does not damage the ozone layer.
Ideal for production areas and for industrial maintenance in all types of applications, it is a MULTIPURPOSE product for the industry.
It is packaged in a 520 cc capacity spray bottle. Packaged in boxes of 12 units, up to pallets of 84 boxes.
It contains a 2 in 1 directional diffuser to achieve more efficiency in each application of its use. Easy and comfortable to apply even in hard-to-reach areas.
This silicone-based spray is also valid for protecting and repelling all electrical or mechanical components and finishes against salt spray, water, ice or humidity.
Properties to consider:
- Does not stain (Anti-drip)
- does not smell
- Does not leave oily elements
- Lubricates all types of machinery and industrial tools
- Very effective degreaser
- Preserves and extends the useful life of treated parts and machinery, with only a small application
- Covers and protects all types of surfaces; especially metal, plastic, rubber and wood with a thin film, regular and homogeneous and completely uniform
- Polishes all types of surfaces (metal, plastic, leather, rubber, wood, nickel, …)
- Prevents rust and corrosion
- Repels and protects against water and other liquids, ice, humidity or even salt, dust and sand. Protects all types of painted, chromed, anodized and other surface treatments
- waterproofs surfaces
- Provides electrical insulation effect
- Prevents squeaks in hinges, joints, springs, bolts, rails, metal shutters, sliding doors, drawers, machinery parts, …, eliminates squeaks that are produced by plastics, rubbers and metals
- Facilitates sliding between surfaces
- Highly durable, with a single application
- If it is used for cleaning, it can be rubbed with a microfiber cloth to remove the remains